Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tiah Eckhardt



A few more pictures for today. This is Tiah Eckhardt. And this is post number 400 on this blog. Check that, actually this is post number 401. The blog has been in existence since December 2005. I have taken two long breaks from updating it. There wasn't a single pic posted between July 2007 and March 2008. Another break happened between January 2009 and February 2010. But despite those two quiet periods, there are more than 400 posts now and probably well over 1000 pictures here. And I plan to keep it going.

As far as I know this is the only blog containing only pictures of women holding their hands on their hips. There is also a couple of Flickr groups (I am not affiliated with them) and some Yahoo groups (I originated one of them years ago but have not touched it for a long time). There seems to be some interest in the subject judging by the emails I get, so I plan to keep posting whenever I have time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home